DHD Films is an award winning, full-service video production and motion graphics studio based in Dallas, Texas. We tell compelling stories designed to help build powerful brands. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, innovative startups, non-profits, government and creative agencies and our diverse team has collectively worked in six continents. The stories we tell not only span continents, but also connect cultures. Our studio has been recognized by numerous international organizations and has collected more than 90 awards. The studio employs a talented team of content creators who are committed to providing creative, consistent and dedicated service to exceed client expectations – all while living our core values:
- Servant Leadership
- Socially & Ethically Responsible
- Results Focused
- Passionate Curiosity
Our Account Director is the center of gravity to our clients and our teams, with the unique ability to impress, envision, partner and do. Both a maker and mentor, our Account Directors ideate, strategize, coach and plan on any given day. You work as part of a team, with world-class creatives, strategists and technologists to develop elegant and innovative digital work that drives our clients' business and makes you proud.
As an Account Director you will be the owner of key client relationships. You immerse yourself in our clients' business, brand and customer behaviors to develop a point of view on how we lead and deliver outcomes in delightful ways.
- You understand clients’ business and business issues and serve as a trusted advisor to drive extraordinary solutions
- Collaborate with your team to ensure that the work solves our clients’ needs
- You’ll get to contribute new ideas in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients, represent client interests and clearly communicate to internal team
- You’ll grow client revenue with your relationship building skills and oversee client profitability
- You will lead regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met while tending to the growth of your teammates.
- Lead new business opportunities through internal process: qualifying opportunities, lead/oversee pitch process, and own deliverables (RFP or pitch deck)
- You’ll partner with marketing to develop award submissions and case studies
- At least 3 years of experience managing accounts
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Understanding of budgeting and reporting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills