Owner of Key Client Relationships
DHD Films is an award-winning, full-service video production and motion graphics studio based in Dallas, Texas, and recognized as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council. We are committed to promoting diversity and are dedicated to producing high-quality content that resonates with a global audience. In addition to promoting diversity in our team, DHD Films is also supportive of AI technology. Our studio recognizes the immense potential that AI has to offer and how it can be used to enhance our storytelling capabilities, streamline processes, and provide better results for our clients. Our team of talented professionals has worked on six continents and our studio has been recognized by numerous international organizations, collecting over 90 awards. We are passionate about storytelling and building powerful brands, serving a diverse range of clients including Fortune 500 companies, startups, non-profits, government agencies, and creative agencies.
Our core values of Servant Leadership, Socially & Ethically Responsible, Results Focused and Passionate Curiosity guide us in providing creative, consistent, and dedicated service to exceed client expectations.
Our Account Director is the center of gravity to our clients and our teams, with the unique ability to impress, envision, partner, and do. Both a maker and mentor, our Account Directors ideate, strategize, coach and plan on any given day. You work as part of a team with world-class creatives, strategists and technologists to develop elegant and innovative digital work that drives our clients' business and makes you proud. This position reports to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
As an Account Director you will be the owner of key client relationships. You immerse yourself in our clients' business, brand and customer behaviors to develop a point of view on how we lead and deliver outcomes in delightful ways. This position will focus on developing relationships with brands that have strong diverse supplier initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You understand clients’ business and business issues and serve as a trusted advisor to drive extraordinary solutions
- Collaborate with your team to ensure that the work solves our clients’ needs
- You’ll get to contribute new ideas in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients, represent client interests and clearly communicate to internal team
- You’ll grow client revenue with your relationship building skills and oversee client profitability
- You will lead regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met while tending to the growth of your teammates.
- Lead new business opportunities through internal process: qualifying opportunities, lead/oversee pitch process, and own deliverables (RFP or pitch deck)
- You’ll partner with marketing to develop award submissions and case studies
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3 years of experience managing accounts
- At least 2 years of experience working with supplier diversity or procurement teams
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Understanding of budgeting and reporting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills