DHD Films is an award winning, full-service video production and motion graphics studio based in Dallas, Texas. We tell compelling stories designed to help build powerful brands. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, innovative startups, non-profits, government and creative agencies and our diverse team has collectively worked in six continents. The stories we tell not only span continents, but also connect cultures. Our studio has been recognized by numerous international organizations and has collected more than 90 awards. The studio employs a talented team of content creators who are committed to providing creative, consistent and dedicated service to exceed client expectations – all while living our core values:
- Servant Leadership
- Socially & Ethically Responsible
- Results Focused
- Passionate Curiosity
As a Producer, you will be expected to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities. You must possess excellent communication skills and a strong desire to lead and inspire a creative team. Your duties can include writing, managing teams of professionals, including camera personnel and on-air talent. We have high expectations and we are only looking for extraordinarily talented TV/Film savvy, reliable, serious, hardworking, motivated individuals that want to learn and evolve with us.
To oversee each project from concept to completion by producing a compelling story while remaining within budget and delivering within internal and external timing requirements.
- Create and organize shoot details and documentation (hiring crew, location scouting, call sheets, shot lists, talent releases, permits, etc.)
- Responsible for the scripting, storyboarding and shot listing of each assigned project
- Sees through the creative development of each project, maintaining the same tone from start to finish
- Liaison between production staff, client needs and DHD management, as well as client satisfaction.
- Consistently brings creative and innovative ideas to pitch to clients
- Stays current on company and industry trends in order to best organize and present video content.
- Responsible for meeting project budget and timeline whilst maintaining client relations
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times whilst representing DHD Films
- 3 to 5 years of experience in production at a well regarded digital production company (or equivalent)
- Strong editorial and professional ethics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a high attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Apple computer systems and programs
- Ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities
- Experience with cameras, lighting, sound, production equipment
- Proven sense of business acumen
- Active involvement with Professional association memberships/groups
- Participation in Community service/organizations
- Demonstrated innovation in application/usage of emerging technology or field of expertise