DHD Films is an award winning, full-service video production and motion graphics studio based in Dallas, Texas. We tell compelling stories designed to help build powerful brands. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, innovative startups, non-profits, government and creative agencies and our diverse team has collectively worked in six continents. The stories we tell not only span continents, but also connect cultures. Our studio has been recognized by numerous international organizations and has collected more than 90 awards. The studio employs a talented team of content creators who are committed to providing creative, consistent and dedicated service to exceed client expectations – all while living our core values:
- People Centered
- Socially & Ethically Responsible
- Results Focused
- Constant Improvement
The DHD Films VP of Sales will serve as the business leader in charge of the development and implementation of our organization's sales plan. They will be responsible for revenue production, sales team growth, key account management, strategy, and forecasting.
To grow top-line revenue to $8M by the end of 2020 through ownership of the sales strategy and signing large, profitable recurring engagements with Fortune 1000 customers.
Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Execution of sales activities that will deliver the desired outcomes and revenue goals for the organization
- Own the lead lifecycle for qualified leads and nurturing them to conversion
- RFP responses, proposals, pricing, and closing deals
- Expand company reach by performing target identification and self-sourcing additional sales leads
- Responsible for managing qualified leads that are generated by marketing efforts
- Participate in industry conferences and events as a passionate subject matter expert
- Grow the team for new business acquisition and account management.
We're Excited About You Because You Have
- 7+ years of experience in a sales role
- 5+ years of management experience, preferably within an agency setting or B2B environment
- Strong understanding of CRM, email marketing, and analytics software
- Intense curiosity and an innovative spirit
- Keen business acumen, strong analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- The ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches