DHD Films is an award-winning, full-service video production and motion graphics studio based in Dallas, Texas, and recognized as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council. We are committed to promoting diversity and are dedicated to producing high-quality content that resonates with a global audience. In addition to promoting diversity in our team, DHD Films is also supportive of AI technology. Our studio recognizes the immense potential that AI has to offer and how it can be used to enhance our storytelling capabilities, streamline processes, and provide better results for our clients. Our team of talented professionals has worked on six continents and our studio has been recognized by numerous international organizations, collecting over 90 awards. We are passionate about storytelling and building powerful brands, serving a diverse range of clients including Fortune 500 companies, startups, non-profits, government agencies, and creative agencies.
Our core values of Servant Leadership, Socially & Ethically Responsible, Results Focused, and Passionate Curiosity guide us in providing creative, consistent, and dedicated service to exceed client expectations.
As an Account Executive, you will be the driving force behind our efforts to nurture and maintain client relationships. You will delve into market research, prospect potential clients through methods such as cold calling/emailing, attending industry events, leveraging LinkedIn for warm introductions, and utilize our CRM system for lead tracking and follow-ups. Your role extends to collaborating with cross-functional teams, especially marketing and production, to curate compelling proposals tailored to client needs, encapsulating our distinct value proposition. This position will report to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a background in sales, preferably within a B2B environment, and a proven track record of identifying and closing deals. Familiarity with procurement or supplier diversity teams is a plus. Expertise in the video production industry is crucial, ensuring a swift grasp of our products, services, and the art of storytelling. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, combined with a results-driven approach, are essential for success in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying and researching potential clients
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Attend local events to network
- Prepare and submit RFPs as necessary to meet the needs of the organization
- Coordinating with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiating contract terms with clients and communicating with stakeholders
- Monitoring project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gathering useful information from customer and competitor data
- Making and giving presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Tracking, identifying, and adding qualified prospects to sales pipeline
- Collaborate with marketing to develop award submissions and case studies
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5 years of Sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Prefer at least 2 years of video production experience
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to convey ideas and information clearly and effectively
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality work and exceeding expectations
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Work independently and take initiative