DHD Films is an award winning, full-service video production and motion graphics studio based in Dallas, Texas. We tell compelling stories designed to help build powerful brands. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, innovative startups, government and creative agencies and our diverse team has collectively worked on six continents. We specialize in the creation and deployment of visual campaigns using video, the fastest growing communications medium. Our studio has been recognized by numerous international organizations and has collected more than 90 awards. We partner with organizations and corporations across the world. The stories we tell not only span continents, but also connect cultures. The studio employs a talented team of filmmakers, producers, scriptwriters and interactive marketers who are committed to providing creative, consistent and dedicated service to exceed client expectations.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for storytelling through concepting, creating, and editing video. You have experience managing multiple projects at the same time while collaborating with others to execute visually compelling content. Technical skill is extremely important. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
To provide creative and effective multimedia support to DHD Films.
The Video Specialist shall provide multimedia & videography support which include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Shoot a variety of projects, including interviews with executives, events, marketing and social media campaigns
- Oversee all pre/post-production and shoots, including location scouting, equipment, shooting, lighting, sound, edit, music and color
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Helping to sustain and guide video creative process and style documentation
- Staying up-to-date with all new technological advances
- Energy and enthusiasm to help grow our client’s reach
- 3+ years professional videography (shooting and editing) experience
- Strong portfolio including short form content
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently, remain open and flexible, collaborate and manage ambiguity
- Proficient with video editing software - Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with lighting and sound
- Proficient at storyboarding, scripting and concepting
- Detail oriented and able to identify quality issues in audio and video
- Exceptional communicator who can roll with the punches and laugh along the way