DHD Films is an award-winning, full-service video production and motion graphics studio based in Dallas, Texas, and recognized as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council. We are committed to promoting diversity and are dedicated to producing high-quality content that resonates with a global audience. In addition to promoting diversity in our team, DHD Films is also supportive of AI technology. Our studio recognizes the immense potential that AI has to offer and how it can be used to enhance our storytelling capabilities, streamline processes, and provide better results for our clients. Our team of talented professionals has worked on six continents and our studio has been recognized by numerous international organizations, collecting over 90 awards. We are passionate about storytelling and building powerful brands, serving a diverse range of clients including Fortune 500 companies, startups, non-profits, government agencies, and creative agencies.
Our core values of Servant Leadership, Socially & Ethically Responsible, Results Focused and Passionate Curiosity guide us in providing creative, consistent, and dedicated service to exceed client expectations.
As a Senior Producer, you play a pivotal role in shaping the trajectory of our projects. Your candid interest in helping clients reach their goals is the fuel behind DHD's creative output. A Senior Producer listens, interprets, and executes to clients' best interests in some of the most complex projects at our studio. The Senior Producer must effectively coordinate with shooters and editors to execute on the vision that was crafted in partnership with our clients. Everything from scripting and storyboarding to directing final touches in the edit all come from the honed decision-making skills of the Senior Producer.
You will report directly to the Associate Creative Director who can help you strategize on the execution of each project through solid and repeatable steps in our creative process.
- High-touch communication with clients
- Running a tight set on shoot days
- Monitoring Job Profitability
- Collaboration with Directors on higher-end productions
- Creation of scripts and story flows to validate our direction with the client
- Creation of project briefs to unify the delivery team's effort
- Quality Control by reviewing new edits
The Senior Producer ensures that every project starts strong through solid planning and ends strong with a polished final video. In many ways they are also the face of DHD Films with the most project communication touch-points internally and externally. They may not have sold the project to begin with, but their planning, communication, and execution will be what brings clients back to experience DHD's secret sauce time and time again.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years minimum of producing experience
- Strong team communication skills
- Willingness to mentor Producers not yet in the Senior position
- Proficiencies in Adobe Creative Cloud products (Photoshop, Illustrator) and the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Design sensibilities
- Must be located in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex