DHD Films is an award winning, full-service video production and motion graphics studio based in Dallas, Texas. We tell compelling stories designed to help build powerful brands. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, innovative startups, non-profits, government and creative agencies and our diverse team has collectively worked in six continents. The stories we tell not only span continents, but also connect cultures. Our studio has been recognized by numerous international organizations and has collected more than 90 awards. The studio employs a talented team of content creators who are committed to providing creative, consistent and dedicated service to exceed client expectations – all while living our core values:
- Servant Leadership
- Socially & Ethically Responsible
- Results Focused
- Passionate Curiosity
Along with a love of creative storytelling and attention to detail, our Social Media Manager must have a proven history of growing and managing social media audiences. This is not a marketing theory position. We are looking for a scrappy, find-a-way, results-focused person with an eye for powerful visuals and an understanding of how data can inform a smart social strategy. This is a remote, part-time (15-20 hours) to possible full-time position.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing the day-to-day execution of our social media strategy.
- Manage and optimize the company’s social media profiles and presence, including LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Oversee development of monthly content calendar in coordination with the design team, including strategic and creative direction.
- Manage content scheduling, publishing, moderation and ongoing engagement for all social channels.
- Craft compelling copy and source images in line with the DHD brand and our business strategy.
- Assist in searching for and identifying curated content for posting.
- Ensure ongoing page growth including followers, fans and engagement.
- Make recommendations for post boosting budgets, gain approval, implement post boosting, track boosting budgets.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Three years of prior experience in social media marketing.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, project management and time management skills.
- First-hand experience with social media channels including (but not limited to) LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Know how to interpret data and make sense of analytics to act as a guiding light in our business when it comes to measuring performance.